Learn to communicate more effectively, improve productivity, build self-confidence and inspire leadership.
Poor communication skills waste time, talent and money.
And yet most business communications remains confusing, ungrammatical, unfocused or unnecessary. That’s often because the principles of good business writing and speaking have rarely been taught. These principles are not hard to learn – but applying them takes practice and discipline.
This program emphasizes practical skills and hands-on, participatory training sessions that make learning relevant and engaging. Our goal is to teach strategies that make sense and skills that can be applied immediately.
Our Customizable In-Class Training Programs Offer Many Advantages:
- They come to you in the familiar MS Word document and PowerPoint files, enabling you to tailor the content, add, remove, or change as you like.
- You receive the files by e-mail within 24 hours of ordering. No shipping charges.
You save the files on your PC to use at any time.
- There is no time limit to your license to use this material. You don’t need to renew annually at additional cost, and you don’t pay for participant workbooks saving you hundreds of dollars.
Email us at email@example.com to receive a custom quote.
- Single User License: This license authorizes one user to deliver the workshop to the employees of the company he/she works for in face-to-face sessions- or, a consultant can train his/her clients’ employees in face-to-face sessions. Only the Participant Workbook can be duplicated and given to attendees of the training sessions.
- Organization License: This wider-use license allows the organization to assign the use of the purchased program to an unlimited number of their trainers in order to train that organization’s employees/clients. The organization may also post the content of the program or parts of it on their Intranet or by other forms of distribution to its employees.
WE CAN DELIVER IT FOR YOU:
We can also deliver these workshops at your site. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a proposal.