Improve company reputation and client retention with better complaint handling skills.
Handling customer complaints can be difficult, but successful organisations rely on satisfied customers. Customers are increasingly demanding the best, fastest and most convenient and if they feel their complaint or objection is not being heard and dealt with effectively they will take their custom elsewhere. Being able to listen, respond to and handle customer complaints in a positive manner will be an important step in creating long-term customer loyalty.
This practical and interactive handling customer complaints training course will help develop the range of professional interpersonal and communication skills required to deal with customer complaints confidently. Practical examples, role-plays, self-appraisals and discussion forums are used to enable delegates to develop the skills to ‘think on their feet’ and leave the customer reassured.
Our Customizable In-Class Training Programs Offer Many Advantages:
- They come to you in the familiar MS Word document and PowerPoint files, enabling you to tailor the content, add, remove, or change as you like.
- You receive the files by e-mail within 24 hours of ordering. No shipping charges.
- You save the files on your PC to use at any time.
- There is no time limit to your license to use this material. You don’t need to renew annually at additional cost, and you don’t pay for participant workbooks saving you hundreds of dollars.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive a custom quote.
- Single User License: This license authorizes one user to deliver the workshop to the employees of the company he/she works for in face-to-face sessions- or, a consultant can train his/her clients’ employees in face-to-face sessions. Only the Participant Workbook can be duplicated and given to attendees of the training sessions.
- Organization License: This wider-use license allows the organization to assign the use of the purchased program to an unlimited number of their trainers in order to train that organization’s employees/clients. The organization may also post the content of the program or parts of it on their Intranet or by other forms of distribution to its employees.
WE CAN DELIVER IT FOR YOU:
We can also deliver these workshops at your site. Email us at email@example.com for a proposal.